"Affordable and relaxing" Prague by Dee22
Prague Travel Guide: 11,870 reviews and 25,053 photos
When I was spending a couple of days in Prague in the summer of 2009, I wasn't busy running around for sights and hot tourist spots. This city is simply a nice place to be, just walking around in the summer and taking in the atmosphere of the old streets. In top of that it is very affordable compared to other European top-cities, and perfect for a long weekend away! Tips will be coming soon..
- Pros:Very affordable, food, relaxing atmosphere, shopping
- Cons:The language
- In a nutshell:Well preserved old city with relaxing atmosphere
Dee22's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos