"Something for everyone" Salzburg by Dee22
Salzburg Travel Guide: 2,723 reviews and 6,625 photos
Just standing in the middle of Salzburg's old city looking around, you could easily think that this is the pensioners paradise. But as soon as you start wandering around, you will discover that this cozy old city has something to offer all ages. In top of that - it's located in extremely beautiful surrounds in eastern Austria. Tips will be coming up soon..
- Pros:Old style city center, markets, museums, views and surroundings
- In a nutshell:Beauty and activities for all ages
Dee22's Related Pages
Salzburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mozarts Music and Mozart's Kugeln & Nockerl"
- "The Hidden Wonders of Salzburg - A MUST SEE!"
- "One order of Salzburg, please . . ."
- "Fairyland for Real......"
- "SALZBURG - A CITY I LOVED!"
- "Mozart Music and More"
- "Salzburg and the central Austria lake region."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salzburg
- Hotels in Salzburg
- Transportation in Salzburg
- Nightlife in Salzburg
- Restaurants in Salzburg
- Shopping in Salzburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Salzburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salzburg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salzburg
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos