"The great mix" Vienna by Dee22
Vienna Travel Guide: 7,865 reviews and 20,613 photos
More time to really get to know this city. It seems to me like a great mix between Paris, London and Berlin.. but still it's own. I like how both traditonal and more underground art seems to be appreciated here, along with music and food. I need to spend more than my two days here so far to figure this one out. Tips will be coming up soon..
- Pros:Streetart, music, beauty
- In a nutshell:The great mix with an edge
Dee22's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "WALTZ INTO VIENNA!"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos