"Cardiff - the underrated treassure!" Cardiff by Dee22
Cardiff Travel Guide: 1,050 reviews and 3,045 photos
Having lived in the Welsh capital for three months back in 2007, gives me a special connection to the city where I feel at home whenever I visit. I went there not knowing what to expect but quickly fell in love with the relaxed atmosphere, the beautiful surroundings and the unique mix between history and modern glory. Cardiff has it all and is in my oppinion a very underrated city in Europe.
- Pros:Beautiful surroundings, the bay, shopping, rugby, atmosphere
- Cons:No cheap direct flights from Denmark
- In a nutshell:The perfect mix between history and modern life
The "New Theatre" in Cardiff isn't that new, since it was built back in 1906. Many great musicals has been played here... more travel advice
Roath Park is my favorite park in Cardiff and one of my favorite parks in the world. It is extremely beautiful! A... more travel advice
Dee22's Related Pages
Cardiff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cardiff - the friendly capital"
- "Prifddinas Cymru (Capital of Wales)"
- "Croeso i Gaerdydd/ Welcome to Cardiff"
- "Cosmopolitan Cardiff"
- "Cardiff ......My Hometown"
- "capital of Wales"
- "Caerdydd - Britain's young capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cardiff
- Hotels in Cardiff
- Transportation in Cardiff
- Nightlife in Cardiff
- Restaurants in Cardiff
- Shopping in Cardiff
- Warnings and Dangers in Cardiff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cardiff
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Cardiff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cardiff
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos