"London is great, but not as Paris" London by Dee22

London Travel Guide: 23,502 reviews and 49,605 photos

Finally I got the chance...

To visit London, which is one of the classics in travelling. It seems like everyone you talk to have been there, so I wanted to go and see for myself. So when my younger brother went to live their for a period with some friends, I finally got the perfect chance to go during Easter. And I really liked it. London is a huge and great city with a lot of things to do. Unfortunately I only had a week, but I got to experience quite a lot with my brother as a good guide. I also concluded though, that London doesn't beat Paris. It just doesn't have the same 'southern europe charm'... the relaxed atmosphere and the same beauty. But I will probably be back someday anyway...

• Pros:Lots to see and lots of history, great pubs, easy to communicate, great shopping opportunities
  • Cons:Very expensive, inconsistent wether, long distances
  • In a nutshell:A city for tourists, soccerfans, business men and pro shoppers
  • Last visit to London: Apr 2006
  • Intro Updated May 24, 2006

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 1:26 AM

Next time you get to the UK, you'll have to come and see us friendly folk "oop North"!! Great tips! Gillybob greetings

• julie20's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2006 at 4:35 PM

Hola!! hehe im still laughing about that doll !! you got me !! nice starting loved those flowers=)

Dee22

“A new day might lead a new way..”

Badges & Stats in London