"The 'westcoast city'" Middelfart by Dee22
Middelfart Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Middelfart is among the five biggest cities on the island Funen (Fyn in danish). and it's located at the wescoast, where the 'Lillebaelt Brdige connects Funen with the mainland Jutland (Jylland in danish).
It's a city with a nice atmosphere in the summer period and quite many cities come here.
The center of the city is quite beautiful and offers a nice shopping-streat.
The city is most known for the bridge and it's annual huge outdoor one-day festival 'Rock Under Broen' (Rock Under the Bridge in english), which is in early June and draw people from all over Denmark.
And to explain the headline: When the city's name is split into the two danish words Middel - fart it means 'average speed' in english.
- Pros:Nice summer atmosphere and lovely shopping street
- Cons:A bit too small for 'real tourists'
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit but not for a long time
Dee22's Related Pages
Middelfart Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Middelfart
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Middelfart?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middelfart
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
Latest Middelfart hotel reviews
- Comwell Middelfart
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 14, 2013