"Verninge - the village were I grew up" Verninge by Dee22
Verninge Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 5 photos
...how you can find every tiny village of the world here at VT.
I even managed to find Verninge - the VERY small danish village were I grew up and went to school for nine years.
Even though I like this place for what it is...believe me, this is NOT a place for tourists :0)
So my Verninge-page is more ment as a joke actually...
But I can say that it's located at the big Island Fyn in the middle of Denmark, and close to Tommerup which is a little larger. Verninge is a 20-minute drive from Odense which is the third biggest city in Denmark, and were I live now.
My parents still live in Verninge, so I get the chance to go back once in a while, and that's nice.
The village has a cozy little school, a church, a soccer club, some farms and a few shops.
One evening I took my bike around the village and got this shot of a sunset over the fields.
This is the pond in the neighbour-village Langsted.
In cold winthers it's sometimes possible to skate here.
- Pros:Cozy and quiet little village near Odense, lovely nature and fresh air
- Cons:Too quiet to live here for good
- In a nutshell:A nice place to grow up as a kid
'Skole' is school in danish, and this is the school I went to for nine years. It's a nice little school, a 10-minute... more travel advice
Dee22's Related Pages
Verninge Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Verninge
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Verninge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Verninge
Photos in VerningeSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos