"Go to Rome for beauty" Rome by Dee22
Rome Travel Guide: 12,444 reviews and 28,341 photos
At nighttime Rome is one of the most beautiful cities I have visited and one of the only cities able to compete with Paris in a beauty contest. A walk through the cozy streets is magical. Rome is a city you can visit for it's atmosphere itself. You don't have to spend a ton of money on attractions. Just walk around and enjoy the many free historical sights and top it up with some good food, and you'll have everything you need for a good holiday. Rome tips to come..
- Pros:Beauty and food
- Cons:Too hot in mid-summer
- In a nutshell:Beautiful and romantic
Dee22's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - CittÓ Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "weekends in Rome"
- "La CittÓ Dei Sette Colli"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos