"Cagnes-sur-mer" Cagnes-sur-Mer by Dee22
Cagnes-sur-Mer Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 21 photos
Cagnes-sur-mer is a nice coast-city between famous cities as Nice and Cannes. It offers the same wonderful beach as well as a nice warm city.
I went there in 1994 and 2002, and enjoyed it very much both times. In 2002 we managed to find a nice and highly-located place for camping, and on the photo you can see the view from our tent.
From there you can watch the flights arrive and take off from the airport of Nice - a beautiful sight!
The city also offers a 'Hippodrome' - an arena for horse-racing.
- Pros:Great weather, great beach, wonderful views
- Cons:Much traffic near the coast
- In a nutshell:A lovely and less famous city at the french rivera
As well as in all other cities in southern France the game of petanque is also very popular in Cagnes-sur-Mer. There is... more travel advice
Dee22's Related Pages
Cagnes-sur-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cagnes-sur-mer: Renoir, and Medieval hideaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Hotels in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Restaurants in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Cagnes-sur-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cagnes-sur-Mer
Photos in Cagnes-sur-MerSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos