"Pezenas & petanque" Top 5 Page for this destination Pézenas by Dee22
Pézenas Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 106 photos
...me and my brother went on a trip to France, and after visiting Paris, we drove south to play some petanque tournaments. That lead us to both Nice and Montpellier, and the to this nice village, Pezenas.
They have their own big tournament over four days every year in the end of July, and this is a very beautiful place to play the game.
The courts are 'built' on a parking-lot under the trees and near the center of the city.
During the tournament I got a break to walk around the town, and it offers some nice cafe's and restaurants.
- Pros:Great petanque tournament and a nice village
- Cons:Don't expect a lot of shoppin-posibilities
- In a nutshell:Typical village in southern France
Dee22's Related Pages
Pézenas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pays d’art et d’histoire"
- "The Versailles of Languedoc"
- "Pezenas & petanque"
- "great place great people"
- "Lovely medieval town"
- "Arts in an old town........"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pézenas
- Hotels in Pézenas
- Restaurants in Pézenas
- Warnings and Dangers in Pézenas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pézenas
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pézenas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pézenas
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos