"Our Family Reunion In Barcelona, Spain" Marant's Profile

My family and four of my cousins are pleased and felt fortunate to have found (marieinspain@yahoo.com) marie´s B&B in Barcelona. We stayed at their home´B&B for a week and we found their hospitality extremely satisfying. They are very protective of their clients, ensuring their safety and well-being. What is incredibly amazing is the wealth of knowledge they have, so reading up on the historical background of most tourist places in Barcelona is not much of a necessity. The information is usually provided readily and with it goes tips on getting the most out of your visit by not spending too much. If need be, they go out of their way to help their guests. Marie is a very cheerful and thoughtful host. Their B&B is also walking distance from a train station so travelling to various parts of Barcelona is not difficult.

The list and testimonials from their satisfied customers is quite long as evidenced by the guest book they keep. They have acted as hosts for a variety of nationalities, young and adults alike and are quite flexible and respectful of individual habits and practices.

We highly recommend them to the nurses and staff we work with here in the States.

Teret & Family
From U.S.A.

• Intro Written Sep 20, 2003

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2004 at 2:08 PM

Thanks a lot for your kind comment about my person on the Barcelona forum.

• irisbe's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2003 at 3:59 AM

I see you were fortunate as well to have met Marie and Antonio? :-) they are great and wonderful people and I am sure they added extra value to your visit! b-lated welcome at VT!

• NeeNaVal's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2003 at 6:04 PM

You must be back!!! I read your question in the Budapest forum -- when are you planning travel to Eastern Europe? I'm new to VT also -- joined while exploring Budapest, Vienna, and Prague in anticipation of an approaching fall sojourn!!! :)

• Sep 12, 2003 at 12:43 PM

We are presently travelling in Europe.Upon return to the States, we shall work on our home page.It looks lots of fun doing the home page.will do it soon.

• Sep 12, 2003 at 12:42 AM

Welcome to VT..Awaiting your home page travellouges and albums..Have a nice time on board VT..

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Marant

“Discover The World”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.