"The dune...and the sea!" Ras Al Khaimah by ludogatto
Ras Al Khaimah Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 184 photos
This is the last city before the Oman Border cause the horn of the peninsula is a Oman territory.
It's a quiet place, with a big shopping area, and a little old center. A big dune protect the city from the sea and behind start the mountain ( at the end of december 2004 snowed there for the first time)
Emirates s a new country because the arab peopel befor the petroleum discovery, lived in the beduin way, in the desert with the big tent, wifes, childrens, animals...the tea, the hawks for the Hunting.....There so big m onument or mosquee, the life was simply......
When u go outside Dubai u can see the beautifull women with the black all over dress, but they are so beautifull, the visage are makeupped, the hands with gold jewels, and the eyes......the young girl have thigt black dress, with long sleves and long skirt but they are very sexy and under the big dress they parobably wear miniskirt, jeans and more.....the man too continue to wear the traditional white cafetano, with the red and white foulard with the black cord on the head ( Kefia) but they ride big 4 wheels or mercedes and the camel (dromedario is better) work only on the touristic beaches or in the country.
ludogatto's Related Pages
Ras Al Khaimah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ras Al Khaimah - Mountains, sea, the desert..."
- "Ras Al Khaimah Emirate"
- "The dune...and the sea!"
- "Ras Al Khaimah"
- "Al Hamra Fort, Ras Al Khaima"
- "One of the Seven Emirates"
- "Diving in Ras al Khaimah"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Hotels in Ras Al Khaimah
- Transportation in Ras Al Khaimah
- Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah
- Shopping in Ras Al Khaimah
- Warnings and Dangers in Ras Al Khaimah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ras Al Khaimah
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Ras Al Khaimah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ras Al Khaimah
Photos in Ras Al KhaimahSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 68 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salvador da Bahia Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericoacoara Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tropea Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ferrara Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otranto Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Croatia Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues