"My way to stay in Bologna!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna by ludogatto
Bologna Travel Guide: 1,230 reviews and 3,806 photos
A lot o f Vt members wrote about Bologna, the history, the cuisine and more.
I was born, I live and work there but I'm not the typical bolognese woman:
I’m 43, I have a 23 month's baby, I ride a motorbike, not a scooter, I’m not fashion victims, I don't go in the city centre to take an aperitif only to watch people and to been watched with the shining car.....but I like a glass of wine in a osteria in Partello street!
I love young people, I work with the young students of Bologna university and I know their money problems, I work with the childrens and the families, I work with immigrates, I prefer to spend and to share my time to do something good for my city and all the people that live there.
The bolognese cuisine is gorgeouse, I love to go dining outside, so I put in my Vt restaurant pages a lot of restaurant I personaly tasted
.....they are on my 'Agenda'....every week end I try some new place.....In the future I want to put some pages on my town cuisine so you can have an idea how to order...I will put some receipt too!
Bologna have a big treasure: the oldest working university of the world.
It’s well known all over the world, its big, big, big…….a great part of the economy of the city is around the university: house to rent to the students, cultural events, nightlife, services, restaurants and shops and more.
The economic budget of the university is larger than that Comune di Bologna ( city Municipality).
From the star, the 500 old university was opened to students from all part of the country and world....so we are used to the foreigners and we stay in touch with them because we think that we can take good things from every culture and way of life.
In this last year, a part of Bologna people star to be more diffident to the immigrates, we live and work together, but I think they are a little bit scared to the mix we can create…..we love our traditions and probably someone think to loose it a little bit…..we need time to accept the other culture, not to make a strange mix, but to take the better from each other…Bologna is the best place to do it.
There are many beautiful projects, interculturals and traditionals, u can spend a night watching burattini show in our dialect (typical puppets) or have a laboratory of Taranta dance and Pizzica (puglia regional dance) or learn for free Arab language. U can find what u want…….
Bologna is culture, cuisine, red roofs and tower…but it’s also a city of friendly people that work a lot but know how to enjoy the life!!!
So in my tips I’d like to give particular infos, on special events, place to eat or things to do outside the traditional circuit,….like a Bologna people can do.
Go to Bologna in a Bolognese way…u are welcome!
- Pros:Bologna la rossa, la dotta e la grassa!
perfect for a day trip from Bologna, only 40/60 min by train and you arrive in the town center...or half an hour by... more travel advice
if you want to know all the airlines company and all the flight form and to Bologna you can find in the Bologna airport... more travel advice
- See All Eco-accomodation fully furnished
- See All Traditional bologna restaurant
- See All A trip in the duble decker bus
- See All Via del Pratello
ludogatto's Related Pages
Bologna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOLOGNA - "La Turrita""
- "My way to stay in Bologna!"
- "Bologna – Eat, look up, marvel, eat and savour"
- "il gusto di Bologna"
- "City of towers and arcades."
- "Bologna - Capital of Emilia-Romagna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bologna
- Hotels in Bologna
- Transportation in Bologna
- Nightlife in Bologna
- Restaurants in Bologna
- Shopping in Bologna
- Warnings and Dangers in Bologna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bologna
- 68 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Bologna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bologna
- updated a Bologna Travel Page "My way to stay in Bologna!"
- Wrote a Review Ferrara, don't miss this Rinascimento jewels! about Excursions in Bologna Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ferrara, don't miss this Rinascimento jewels!"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "accra top 5"
- Commented on one of andreslo2000's Bologna travel pages
Photos in BolognaSee All Photos (98)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 68 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salvador da Bahia Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericoacoara Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tropea Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ferrara Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otranto Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Croatia Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues