"The real mountain for me" Top 5 Page for this destination Dolomiti by ludogatto

Dolomiti Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 87 photos

The beauty and the ski paradise!

Dolomiti is the palce where I started to ski when I was 5 years ago in the 70's!!!!!
I spent a lot of winter week in this area in my 35 skii years old, from Madonna di Campiglio to Folgaria, from Predazzo to Selva Val Gardena, from Palmeago to Tonale......
The thing that alloy me to these mountains is the wonderful color that these cliffs take during all the day, the spell of the landscapes between the green of the pines, the white of the snow and the scarlet cliff to the sunset... I cannot describ it, had to live it, in summer or winter!

In these 35 years many things are changed, the ski have become a mass sport and many localities are changed a lot, a lot for my tastes. The tracks have been yields much easier in order to allow the use for all, skilift, cablevway, but unfortunately there are many problems of crowded and also of pollution......
Now I prefer to go there off season in little ski area like Padola in the Belluno province, near Auronzo and Cortina d'Ampezzo. This is the Veneto region, but are still Dolomiti

• Last visit to Dolomiti: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated Mar 20, 2007

ludogatto

“respect”

Badges & Stats in Dolomiti

Have you been to Dolomiti?

Latest Activity in Dolomiti