"Blue, blue, blue!" Top 5 Page for this destination Tropea by ludogatto
Tropea Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 81 photos
In july and august is a little bit crowded, but in sept is perfect.....................we spent 15 day in Parghelia, 3 km from Tropea city, but I had the chance to stay in a nice appartament 10 mt from the beach...blue beach with litlle Faraglioni( rocks in the water) and withe sand and littel stone....we had a littel pedalò ( small beat to discover the otherlittle bay near us....we did nice bike round trip with our Nina to Tropea to have breakfast in the town cafè, some good trip in the nearest area, like Bagnara Calabra( taste the torroni!) and Capo VAticano ( gorgeouse sea and ladn area)......Tropea is a good location to stay for a week discovering the sea and the sourrand, but all aCalabria is incredible.
I had the opportunity to spend 14 days in August 1998 in Tropea....Tropea is a nice little town and the sourranding landscapes are mervellouse, from the mountains, Sila, to the blue see around, from Capo Vaticano, to Zambrone and more.
In April 1999, go back home with the motorbike from a tour in Malta, I stopped here again, in the off season period.....it's magnificent!
Calabria is a land of parfumes, flava, good food and wine and a gorgeouse nature...
Tropea is on a rock viewing to the sea, in front there is a little island connected to the land with a thin sand stretch......if u walk in main town road, la passeggiata, u have to reach the balcony in front of the island and looking down, u can sea the town beach.....the water is so clean that from the top ( about 200 mts) u can see the the waves of the sand underwater!
Tropea have a lot of nightlife opportunity during the hig season, in the town there are a lot of lounge bar, pub and... more travel advice
It does not seem a restaurant, but it seems an emporium where you can find everything from fruit to the bathing costume.... more travel advice
Written Nov 12, 2008
Written Dec 6, 2008
Tropea in the narrow street
ludogatto's Related Pages
Tropea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blue, blue, blue!"
- "Tropea, la perla del Tirreno “Costa degli Dei”"
- "the best blue water"
- "Tropea and Bay of Capo Vaticano"
- "Beautiful Tropea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tropea
- Hotels in Tropea
- Nightlife in Tropea
- Restaurants in Tropea
- Warnings and Dangers in Tropea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tropea
- 11 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Tropea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tropea
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 68 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salvador da Bahia Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericoacoara Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tropea Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ferrara Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otranto Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Croatia Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues