"Ghana: respect, my brotha!!!!" Accra by ludogatto
Accra Travel Guide: 289 reviews and 760 photos
I spent 3 of my new year eves in Accra cause my boyfrind work for Alitalia Aerline ( stewart) and we was there on stopover.......I stayied there only for few days, but it's enough to grown up in my heart the need to know more about this country.
The turism is very light, not like in Senegal, and the people are a little bit estonished for you outside the big town, they are not used to see 'tourist', but they are wharm and very frindly.
IThe new years eve 2004 I was in ACCRA....dancing all the night ragga with my Accra 'brotha'!!!!!
i was in a restaurant on the coaast, it's nice because in this area there are some rock adn the restaurant is builted on it, with a lot of balcony full of table, a live orchestra palyng raggga and local music, a lot of candle all over the cliff adn under the palm with the big moon in the water....the they afetr is used to go to Labadi beach, with the best dress u have, to spend the all day walking to see girls, dancing, looking to littel show and bathing all togheter....Have a look to my travelogue with a lot of picture of Labadi!!!!! REspect!
This year there were big cloud, but fortunatly didn't rain on the beach!!!!
In Labadi beach there are a lot s of beach restaurants, but we prefer to go every time in one just in front of the beach... more travel advice
There u can find what u want from Africa, from mask to wooden articles, from drums to kente tissues......in a big market... more travel advice
ludogatto's Related Pages
Accra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Accra, sóóó Ghana"
- "My beloved Accra"
- "Accra, the capital of Ghana"
- "Capital of Ghana"
- "Ghana: respect, my brotha!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Accra
- Hotels in Accra
- Transportation in Accra
- Nightlife in Accra
- Restaurants in Accra
- Shopping in Accra
- Warnings and Dangers in Accra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Accra
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Accra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Accra
Photos in AccraSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 68 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salvador da Bahia Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericoacoara Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tropea Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ferrara Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otranto Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Croatia Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues