"Lore, a motorbike & a beautifull island: paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Fernando de Noronha by ludogatto

Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 428 photos

The Galapagos of the Atlantic Ocean

Me and Lore are crazy for the islands, the small island to discover in every part.....walking, but also with a motorbike if it's possible.
Here it is!!!
Everybody rent buggy, but we rented a cross motorbike to reach every corner of the island and after walkin' on the signed track in the nature.

Fernando: a finger in the middle of the ocean rounded by gorgeouse natureza and ....beautifull see...I remember some Sardina beaches, but underwater there is the tropical paradise: turtles, arayas, dolphin,barracudas, colored fish,....and outside, birds, lizard, flower....
One of the best combination betweet nature and see I have never see....Charls Darwin pass there!!!!!!

I snorkeled for more than hours, in this clean and warm water, there' s no 'fog' in the water ( I don't remember the name in english).
In the middle of this 'natural swiming' pool there were about 20/25 mts and on the sand you could see 'arayas' with his long tales like birds on the blue sky......and the turtles eating near me, about 3 mts....unforgotteble...

• Pros:my mind near the nature
  • In a nutshell:Preservation is the unique way for the paradise!
  • Last visit to Ilha de Fernando de Noronha: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 15, 2009

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2007 at 12:29 PM

Some nice Brazilian pages Simona! It's nice to see you also look for undiscovered places! And Noronha is simply a paradise! Ah, saudade!

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2005 at 6:14 PM

Speechless to describe Noronha...it is a piece of paradise, and I am rpoud that someone like you just visited the island! Thanks alot!

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2005 at 3:26 AM

Great info and suberb pics!

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2005 at 3:53 AM

I've never heard of this place, but it's looks just divine!! thanks!!

• dvideira's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2005 at 9:25 PM

just noticed this page on your list... what a coincidence... Noronha has always been one of the places I've dreamed about...Today I just took my first concrete step towards fulfiling this dream :-)))

• Tourtech's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2005 at 3:03 PM

those pictures are amazing... It appears to be a most stunning place... Safe travels from Canada!

• nomada's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2005 at 7:29 AM

Hopefully my next destination! A paradise to preserve, indeed...

ludogatto

“respect”

Badges & Stats in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha

Have you been to Ilha de Fernando de Noronha?

Photos in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha