""Judge Tilley's" Travels" erictilley's Profile

I am the Law! ... of TRAVEL!

Check out my latest review, citizens!

The refurbished TROPICANA Las Vegas!

A new one will be coming soon!

Once in a lifetime...

Harold Budd's farewell concert featuring Bill Nelson, John Foxx, Steve Jansen, Jah Wobble, Robin Guthrie, etc...

If you know who these artists are, then you should have been there.

Perfect excuse to go to the UK for the weekend!

SPOLETO!

Be sure to check out my restaurant tips for Spoleto.

If you want to meet some of the nicest people in the world, and see some of the most wonderful art and culture of Italy, you MUST go to Spoleto!

I was there for two weeks and didn't even scratch the surface. This little town in Umbria takes you all the way back to the Roman era and brings you right back to the future with its art, theatre and music.

The yearly "Festival of Two Worlds" is a main attraction. You won't find rude people or overpriced tourist traps here like you do in Rome. The vibes in this city are warm and deep.

You owe it to yourself to experience this town.

"Lower Spoleto"

Bellissimo!

The Romance of Sustain

The discovery of North Yorkshire during Bill Nelson's Romance of Sustain (www.billnelson.com) tour has left me with a feeling that I must return there no matter what. It felt like coming home and I only scratched the surface of what this part of England has to offer. Look at the pics and you be the judge!

Ciao Italia!

Someday...

• Intro Updated Dec 20, 2011

• erictilley's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2011 at 8:04 PM

I hope to be returning to The Tropicana at the first part of the year, so STAY TUNED!!!

• AprilJanell's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2008 at 8:18 PM

Thank you for the compliment, Eric. I checked out the The Coastal Cowboys. Love it! What amazingly complex string combinations and the vocals are great, too. Great work! Thanks for sharing.

• touristgal's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2006 at 11:28 PM

How lucky to be Italy!! I can feel the excitment from your photos and writing.

• Sjalen's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2003 at 5:48 AM

Excellent advertisment for the North! :-))) I just saw Constantine in your pic and thought "I know where that is" since I used to live in York. My bro-in-law used to run a shop in Alnwick! Welcome to VT!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
erictilley's Profile Photo

erictilley

“Stay Young and Keep in Touch!”

Real Name