"Nokia" Nokia by randychiara
Nokia Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 128 photos
Nokia is a small town near Tampere, it's where the Nokia phones originally came from. This is my favourite area of Finland. I love the beautiful forests and lakes around Nokia and Tampere.. this is where i'll take my children all the time, if i'll ever have any in the future.. it's full of nature, animals, respect for the environment, fresh pure air, although they have very high tecnologies.. it's just beautiful
Nokia is beautiful in each season.. my fave season are Beginning of summer, beginning of fall and winter
- Pros:my fave country in europe for nature exploring
- Cons:mosquitos during the summer by the lakes
- In a nutshell:beautiful wild nature and lakes, friendly people
randychiara's Related Pages
Nokia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NOT ONLY MOBILE PHONES"
- "City of Nokia- town of rubber, not visual hitech"
- "Nokia - the town, not that Telecomm. Company"
- "NOKIA - a name known worldwide"
- "Nokia - Hearth of Finnish electronics"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nokia
- Hotels in Nokia
- Transportation in Nokia
- Nightlife in Nokia
- Restaurants in Nokia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nokia
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Nokia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nokia
Photos in NokiaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 63 reviews, 36 photos
- New York City Intro, 48 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florianópolis Intro, 40 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natal Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Argentina Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaipur Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Elba Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Agra Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Isla Mujeres Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos