Wroclaw Hotel Tips by alancollins
Wroclaw Hotels: 11,519 reviews and 76 photos
This hotel is about 2 to 3kms from the city centre. There are bus & trams that go to the city close by and the motorway is easy to access. The hotel is a former army hostel of a panel construction and 9 floors high. The inside of the hotel has a tired look. My room was on the 9th floor and gave an excellent view across the city. The room had a hallway with built in cupboards. Also off the hallway was a completely new bathroom, that had only recently been installed. The room only had a single bed instead of the normal twin beds, but this gave it more floor space and was of a reasonable size. The bedding was changed once during my 10 day stay and the towels everyday. The room was cleaned every day and the hotel was clean and tidy. I made requests for the heating to be turned on and for so new light bulbs and these request were dealt with straightaway. The breakfast buffet was of a reasonable standard and variety, with plenty of food & drink being available. I tried a couple of meals in the restaurant and though the food was well presented I felt it was slightly bland for my taste. The restaurant was usually busy with non residents and wedding receptions on both saturdays. I also tried the hotel hairdresser and was pleased with result and the inexpensive price. There is a small bar which seemed to be busy in the evenings and a small shop that was open in the mornings and afternoons. English was not widely spoken by the reception staff and was probably their third language after polish & german. The reception staff were friendly but there was normally only one on duty and at times they seemed overworked for the size of the hotel. 10 minutes walk from the hotel is a new shopping centre and supermarket, that I used a number of times. All in all the hotel is of a reasonable clean standard and offers good value for money and I would stayed there again. It is cheaper to book hotel via the internet with one of the Polish travel companies and not directly with the hotel.
Address: Gajowicka 130 Wroclaw, Wroclaw 52-322
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Out of town on the #144 bus route.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +48 / 71 / 765 33 03
More Reviews (21)
alancollins' Related Pages
Wroclaw Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Four Weeks Summer Language Course in Wrocław"
- "WROCLAW AND ITS GENIUS LOCI"
- "Where my heart belongs"
- "Breslau-Wrocław: a Mitteleuropean city"
- "Wroclaw - Beautiful capital of Lower Silesia"
- "Wroclaw - Breslau"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wroclaw
- Hotels in Wroclaw
- Transportation in Wroclaw
- Nightlife in Wroclaw
- Restaurants in Wroclaw
- Shopping in Wroclaw
- Warnings and Dangers in Wroclaw
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wroclaw
- 22 Reviews
- 115 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Wroclaw?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wroclaw
Photos in WroclawSee All Photos (115)
Read real reviews about Wroclaw Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 260 reviews, 1178 photos, 8 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 51 reviews, 236 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oranienburg Intro, 46 reviews, 241 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Potsdam Intro, 38 reviews, 229 photos, 9 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 37 reviews, 206 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lodz Intro, 32 reviews, 190 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banbury Intro, 55 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 21 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 18 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Weimar Intro, 22 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (9)
- St Elisabeth Church - Kosciol Sw Elzbiety- 28 Reviews, 85 Photos
- The Main Square - Rynek- 29 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Cathedral Island - Ostrow Tumski- 24 Reviews, 61 Photos
- Panorama Raclawicka- 19 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Cathedral of St John the Baptist - Katedra sw Jana Chrzciela- 16 Reviews, 55 Photos
- University- 19 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Japanese Garden- 9 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Market Hall - Hala Targowa- 7 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Old Town Hall - Ratusz- 13 Reviews, 35 Photos
- St Mary Magdalene Church- 6 Reviews, 20 Photos
See All Wroclaw Things to Do