"Borgarnes" Borgarnes by Jozzzef
Borgarnes Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 106 photos
I stayed on the campground and walked around the town. A bridge brings you to this little town an hour north of the capital while driving clockwise on route nr1. Some travel guides will try to show some enthousiasm but the collection of stores and petrol stations on the outskirts that you drive through really are the most interesting features of Borgarnes. They have a good tourist information office and a campground that is useable though. Both are right next to the stores.
Jozzzef's Related Pages
Borgarnes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Borgarnes - West-Iceland."
- "Passing Through...Twice !"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Borgarnes
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Borgarnes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borgarnes
Top 10 Pages
- Leuven Intro, 15 reviews
- Boston Intro, 12 reviews
- Iceland Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews
- Washington D.C. Intro, 5 reviews
- Philadelphia Intro, 4 reviews
- Bar Harbor Intro, 4 reviews
- United States of America 3 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Belgium Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Stykkishólmur 2 reviews, 1 photo
Latest Borgarnes hotel reviews
- Hotel Borgarnes
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 6, 2013