Jozzzef's profile photo

Jozzzef

"It is our responsibilities, not ourselves, that we should take seriously." Sir Peter Ustinov

My Favorite Pages

Belgium

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

IceBear7's Profile Photo
IceBear7 May 3, 2005 at 6:05 AM

hey, where have you disappeared to again? helloooooo?

aloha088's Profile Photo
aloha088 Feb 3, 2005 at 2:09 PM

hi there, are you shure that you have the best chocolatte??? cool page, greets form Switzerland with the best chocolatte :-) Jacqueline

peerapa's Profile Photo
peerapa Jan 22, 2005 at 6:34 AM

Happy B Day !!!....Wishing you Joy, wrapped up in Love and filled with Laughter. ^ __ ^ Greetings from Bangkok,Thailand.

sabsi Jan 21, 2005 at 11:48 PM

happy birthday tooooo youuuuuu, happy birthday tooooo youuuuuu, happy birthdayyyy, deeeee-eeear Jozzzzz-zzzzzzzzzef, Happy Biiiiiiiirthdayyyy toooooo youuuuuuuuuu. Hope it's a good one :)

thinking's Profile Photo
thinking Sep 8, 2004 at 2:59 PM

I enjoyed reading your pages. I really loved Iceland, and I know the two of you will also.

Joan40's Profile Photo
Joan40 Jul 20, 2004 at 2:15 PM

I have to admit, the first time I went to Belgium I tried speaking French (which isn?t that good) now I speak English. And I agree your chocolate mmmmmmmmmm :-)

Narviking Jun 23, 2004 at 1:00 PM

Have a nice trip to Iceland. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did when I was down there some years ago. Greetings from Norway !

ronny_m21 May 20, 2004 at 6:41 AM

Hi J! What's with the PACE flag?? I see it everywhere I go... even here on VT.. hahaha

karin_kamphuis's Profile Photo
karin_kamphuis May 19, 2004 at 2:32 PM

thanks for stopping by.......The picture is made in austria at the national park nockberge (karinthie). See also my travel-tip from austria. Greetings Karin!!! Have a nice weekend.

irisbe's Profile Photo
irisbe May 4, 2004 at 11:49 AM

sooooo true :-) probably still incomplete the list, but soooo true ! very intersting about the hostel, it is available when it is Marktrock too? probably if you take early reservation `-)