"A Nice, Small Town In The Prettiest Part of Nevada" Gardnerville by bushes39
Gardnerville Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 7 photos
I've lived in Gardnerville for 17 years now. The last few years I've spent most of my time in Illinois, but Gardnerville is still a place I enjoy coming home to. It's nestled between two beautiful mountain ranges, is a short drive from beautiful Lake Tahoe, and a short drive from the bigger city benefits of Carson City and Reno. It's just a nice little place.
- Pros:Very close to the mountains.
- Cons:Very small.
- In a nutshell:Small town with a lot around it.
Nelson's offers a nice selection of dishes. They specialize in breads and coffees. They also offer live music. It's a... more travel advice
bushes39's Related Pages
Gardnerville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Nice, Small Town In The Prettiest Part of Nevada"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gardnerville
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gardnerville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gardnerville
- updated a Gardnerville Travel Page "A Nice, Small Town In The Prettiest Part of Nevada"
- Wrote a Review My House in Gardnerville Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Nice, Small Town In The Prettiest Part of Nevada"
- Posted in Travel Basque Country Forum "Re: Basque country"
Photos in GardnervilleSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- San Sebastián Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Galesburg Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Marseille Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gardnerville Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos