"Family" Fort Dodge by str8nuts1
Fort Dodge Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Since I'm the one always taking the pictures, there are very few of me, but I'm not much to look at anyway. This is my family, wife Kristy, daughters Korina and Marissa.
Wife Kristy, daughter Korina, niece Emily, Daughter Marissa, niece Tiffany, Brother and Sister-in-law Dave & Annette all sitting around after a trip to the water park.
My daughter Miranda, granddaughter Rylee and daughter Marissa. The little one blowing bubbles.
- Pros:Small school class rooms, rural enviroment, wide open spaces
- Cons:60 miles to the nearest large city
- In a nutshell:There is no place like the place you call home.
str8nuts1's Related Pages
Fort Dodge Travel Guide
- Hotels in Fort Dodge
- Nightlife in Fort Dodge
- Restaurants in Fort Dodge
- Warnings and Dangers in Fort Dodge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fort Dodge
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Fort Dodge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Dodge
- Winter Park Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Fort Dodge Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Diego Garcia Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.