"Short break in Blair Atholl" Blair Atholl by Webboy
Blair Atholl Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 18 photos
This was just a short break, 3 nights to be exact, and was focused solely on relaxing. We planned a couple of visits to a few different places, but tried to make sure it wasn't as hectic as some of our other short breaks.
We had looked at quite a few alternatives on where to stay, but opted for Blair Atholl. Blair Atholl is a sleepy little village just north of Pitlochry in Perthshire, Scotland. It's only a 2 hour drive from where we live, but it felt like it was a million miles away.
Hopefully the few tips / photos I have from our break will help you if you're planning on visiting the area. We didn't take to many photos of Blair Atholl itself, but more of the various "things to do" in the surrounding area, but hopefully the tips will help.
- Pros:Quiet, friendly, easy to get to
- Cons:Some times TO quiet!
- In a nutshell:A good base for wider site seeing
Queens View is one of the most famous views in Scotland, looking out across Loch Tummel from the north. It's very easy... more travel advice
Webboy's Related Pages
Blair Atholl Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Blair Atholl
- Hotels in Blair Atholl
- Transportation in Blair Atholl
- Restaurants in Blair Atholl
- Warnings and Dangers in Blair Atholl
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blair Atholl
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Blair Atholl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blair Atholl
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banff National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Lochwinnoch Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Calgary Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Scotland Intro, 6 reviews
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
Latest Blair Atholl hotel reviews
- Bridge Of Tilt Hotel
- 60 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013