"The holy city for all religions" Varanasi by 25yearold
Varanasi Travel Guide: 652 reviews and 1,518 photos
This city is the most shocking one in India. The river side has ceremonies at dawn, cremations in the morning, women cleaning their clothes all day, procesions of purification, children playing, holy cows, tourists.
The streets smell like the worst bathroom ever and there are cows eating scumb next to little boys running and tuc tucs trying to turn the corner. WHAT A GREAT EXPIRIENCE! You cant miss it!
25yearold's Related Pages
Varanasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kashi Banaras Benares Varanasi"
- "Varanasi - the Land of Ghats and temples"
- "Varanasi: Hindusthan's City of Light."
- "Varanasi - The City of Light"
- "Keeweechic's Varanasi"
- "Varanasi - Testament to Faith"
- "Wellcome to the holy city of Varanasi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Varanasi
- Hotels in Varanasi
- Transportation in Varanasi
- Nightlife in Varanasi
- Restaurants in Varanasi
- Shopping in Varanasi
- Warnings and Dangers in Varanasi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Varanasi
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Varanasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Varanasi
Top 10 Pages
- Uruguay Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Laos Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- An Hoi Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Puerto Ángel Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Nepal Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cusco Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Lima Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Hue Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Southern Thailand Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos