"Paola" Paola by joanj
Paola Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 20 photos
It was at the end of our "Jeep Sarafi" that our driver suddenly went up this street and stopped where I took this photo from. We all (4 of us) shouted to him that he was going up a "one way street" - obviously the wrong way.!! To which he replied - well I am only going one way.!! - he knocked at a door, a woman came out, he talked rapidly to her in Maltese, then got in the jeep and did a 3 point turn, and went merrily on is way.
While he was talking to this woman, I could see what a lovely church there was at the end of the street, so this is how I came to see this view.
- In a nutshell:not there long enough to comment
joanj's Related Pages
Paola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "weekend in Paola"
- "Paola - Rahal Gdid (The New Village)"
- "Paola - Home To The Hypogeum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paola
- Transportation in Paola
- Restaurants in Paola
- Shopping in Paola
- See All...
Explore the World
- Greater Accra Region
- Strofilia Hotels
- Port Chester
- Lough Caragh Hotels
- Death Valley National Park Hotels
- Santa Marta
- Port Moresby
- Cherkas'ka Oblast'
- Glacier National Park
- Henchir Hamrouni Chebika Hotels
- Makow Podhalanski Hotels
- Ayrancilar Hotels
Badges & Stats in Paola
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Paola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paola
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 124 reviews, 195 photos, 10 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sliema Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colchester Intro, 7 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues