"Mennonite Country" Saint Jacobs by joanj
Saint Jacobs Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 71 photos
The Village of St. Jacobs is a lovely place to while away an hour or so. Horses and buggys are still common traffic on rural roads, and can be seen in the village.
The picture shown here, is of a mural on the side of one of the craft shops on the main street .
There are antique shops, gifts, arts and crafts, and when I visited there were two ladies actually working on a patchwork quilt in one of the shops.
photo by joanj
This horse and buggy is pictured outside the old forge in the main street of St. Jacobs
Here is the same horse and buggy from a different angle, outside the Forge at St. Jacob's with the Master of the horse.
Photo by joanj
- In a nutshell:a look into another side of life
joanj's Related Pages
Saint Jacobs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Jacobs, mennonite country"
- "St Jacob's - Explore Mennonite Country"
- "St Jacobs"
- "St. Jacobs day trip"
- "Mennonite Country"
- "New home of the Amish people"
- "St Jacobs - Mennonite Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Jacobs
- Transportation in Saint Jacobs
- Restaurants in Saint Jacobs
- Shopping in Saint Jacobs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Jacobs
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Saint Jacobs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Jacobs
Photos in Saint JacobsSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 124 reviews, 195 photos, 10 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sliema Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colchester Intro, 7 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues