"Wasage Beach" Wasaga Beach by joanj
Wasaga Beach Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 21 photos
While staying with friends in Burlington, Ontario for 3 weeks, we took one week out to visit our other many friends in Toronto and went with one couple to the family cottage at Wasaga Beach.
Whilst there, a "Strongest Man" contest was being held with participants from all over the globe.
THE REASON WHY THERE IS ONLY A POSTCARD VIEW OF THE BEACH TO SHOW YOU IS BECAUSE THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING SPACES WHATEVER ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY.
We spent most of the time at the cottage, and walking, the beach was a car ride away, but as it was the height of the season, only ventured there this one time.
- Cons:very crowded in the summer months of course, if you can park !!!
joanj's Related Pages
Wasaga Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wasaga Beach...Wild and crazy 60's"
- "wasaga beach"
- "Wasage Beach"
- "Trip to Wasaga Beach"
- "Wasaga Beach"
- See All...
- Hotels in Wasaga Beach
- Nightlife in Wasaga Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Wasaga Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wasaga Beach
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Wasaga Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wasaga Beach
Photos in Wasaga BeachSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 124 reviews, 195 photos, 10 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sliema Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colchester Intro, 7 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues