"Cold, Sick and Tired" Saint Boniface by t_mcivor
Saint Boniface Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 18 photos
The first 24 of the trian ride went fine. My grandfather amused the whole car by stepping on a chese sandwich, that was about 3 inches thick, in the middle of the isle, which resulted in the whole car laughing for about 5 minutes. The first night on the train was a nightmare, i ended up sleeping on the floor because i kept on falling out of my seat, which was uncomfortable to sit in (to say the least). The second day on the train i came down with a cold that left me sipping on chicken noodle soup and unable to talk for about 4 hours. After regaining my voice i realized that my trip was begining to go downhill and that we were going to be sitting in one spot for a while . . . . . this while turned out to be almost 2 hours. 2 HOURS! i was upset because I wanted off the train, or at least to be moving closer to my destination.
After what seemed like an eternity we finally arrived in Manitoba. We were all relived to recive all of our luggage and to find out that our ride was there ready to take us to our hotel.
- Pros:Large and fun to explore
- Cons:they have wierd streets that are mainly one way which make it nearly impossible to drive around
- In a nutshell:A cold place that will satisfy your shopping needs.
t_mcivor's Related Pages
Saint Boniface Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cold, Sick and Tired"
- "tylers_heram's new Saint Boniface Page"
- "St. Boniface - The French Quarter"
- "Saint Boniface, CA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Boniface
- Hotels in Saint Boniface
- Transportation in Saint Boniface
- Nightlife in Saint Boniface
- Restaurants in Saint Boniface
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Boniface
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Saint Boniface?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Boniface
No friends yet.