"Cold, Sick and Tired" Saint Boniface by t_mcivor

Saint Boniface Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 11 photos

Yay a 37+ hour train ride :s

The first 24 of the trian ride went fine. My grandfather amused the whole car by stepping on a chese sandwich, that was about 3 inches thick, in the middle of the isle, which resulted in the whole car laughing for about 5 minutes. The first night on the train was a nightmare, i ended up sleeping on the floor because i kept on falling out of my seat, which was uncomfortable to sit in (to say the least). The second day on the train i came down with a cold that left me sipping on chicken noodle soup and unable to talk for about 4 hours. After regaining my voice i realized that my trip was begining to go downhill and that we were going to be sitting in one spot for a while . . . . . this while turned out to be almost 2 hours. 2 HOURS! i was upset because I wanted off the train, or at least to be moving closer to my destination.

After what seemed like an eternity we finally arrived in Manitoba. We were all relived to recive all of our luggage and to find out that our ride was there ready to take us to our hotel.

• Pros:Large and fun to explore
  • Cons:they have wierd streets that are mainly one way which make it nearly impossible to drive around
  • In a nutshell:A cold place that will satisfy your shopping needs.
  • Last visit to Saint Boniface: Mar 2000
  • Intro Written Sep 9, 2003

Comments

t_mcivor's Related Pages

t_mcivor

“Get lost and have an adventure”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Saint Boniface

Have you been to Saint Boniface?

Latest Activity in Saint Boniface