"An Exotic, Steamy Woman Heats Up Georgia!" Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah by deecat
Savannah Travel Guide: 829 reviews and 1,603 photos
Whenever I think of Savannah, Georgia, I always think of an exotic, steamy woman with her Spanish moss hair, her lush green landscape as eyes, her multi-colored flora as her seductive wardrobe, and her wrought-iron balustrades as her attractive jewels.
You cannot visit Savannah without being seduced by her beauty and genteel charm; however, I always suspected that under her gentility simmered a darker, hypnotic side with a touch of the forbidden.
Savannah resembles New Orleans but without the "exhibitionist attitude". Both have beautiful architecture, mysterious tales of "voo doo", and ghosts from the past. But, Savannah seems more contained, more refined, more sophisticated.
My analogy is a rather crude one, but I think it fits perfectly.Whereas New Orleans is famous for bare breasts; Savannah is famous for low cleavage.
Savannah is perfect for romantics, for architectural buffs, and for lovers of nature. So, join me as I take you on a tour of the lovely Savannah, the Savannah that I adore.
- Pros:Architectural "gems", Delicious Cuisine, Natural Beauty
- Cons:Steaming, hot summers
- In a nutshell:Savannah is a seductive, exquisite city of historic magnitude.
River Street is, indeed, a night spot in Savannah! It fills with locals, romantic couples, sailors in uniform, and party... more travel advice
Here are some other suggestions for a variety of culinary experiences while visiting Savannah. Clary's... more travel advice
- See All Colonial Park Cemetery II
- See All Many of Savannah's Oldest Churches Exist...
- See All Lots of Ways to Go to Savannah: Just...
deecat's Related Pages
Savannah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sultry, Mysterious Savannah"
- "An Exotic, Steamy Woman Heats Up Georgia!"
- "savannah, georgia"
- "SAVANNAH SCENE"
- "Don't Miss Savannah"
- "The one hundred garden city"
- "Charming Savannah"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Savannah
- Hotels in Savannah
- Transportation in Savannah
- Nightlife in Savannah
- Restaurants in Savannah
- Shopping in Savannah
- Warnings and Dangers in Savannah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Savannah
- 27 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 55 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Savannah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Savannah
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: "Game of Thrones"..."
- Commented on one of Pawtuxet's Savannah travel pages
- updated a Savannah Travel Page "An Exotic, Steamy Woman Heats Up Georgia!"
- Wrote a Review Even More Mysterious From Dusk to Dawn in Savannah Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Even More Mysterious From Dusk to Dawn"
Photos in SavannahSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 223 reviews, 581 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 82 reviews, 223 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 50 reviews, 208 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 112 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 53 reviews, 191 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 98 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Robinson Intro, 42 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa Intro, 46 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuscany Intro, 49 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galena Intro, 39 reviews, 112 photos