Bonita Springs Nightlife Tips by deecat
Bonita Springs Nightlife: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Part of Menu for Duval Street in Bonita
If you have ever been to Key West, then you will recognize the ambiance of Duval Street Seafood Company. You are welcomed to Duval Street by a Key West setting, fresh tropical fare, and friendly service.
The bar is like a Tiki Hut and serves most of the same drinks that are found in Key West.
Keylime is an important ingredient in many of the drinks, which makes them somewhat tart.
Happy Hour is from 3 PM to 6 PM. This is a great "hang-out" to meet locals and tourist alike. The bar tenders are women in short shorts and skimpy tops with good looks as a prerequisite.
They use original recipes from the Keys, so you find completely unique tastes that burst with color and style
Allan and I shared a Caribbean Sampler which included Coconut Shrimp, cracked conch, and crab cakes with key lime honey mustard. We both thought it was delicious.
Dress Code: The dress code is very laid back and typical of the islands. You see lots of wild shirts on guys, shorts, slacks, capri pants, halter tops, sandals or sports shoes.
Live Music adds to the atmosphere.
"Your Escape to the Keys, Without the Drive!"
Address: 26051 South Tamiami Trail, Bonita Springs, FL 3413
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (24)
- See All For true Austrian Fare in a Delightful...
- See All But..if Money is no object, Then "Hit...
- See All Buy, Rent, Exchange at The Beach Book...
- See All For a Change of Pace, Try a Flea Market
deecat's Related Pages
Bonita Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bountiful Bonita Springs"
- "Bonita Springs"
- "Bonita Springs"
- "Bonita Beach and Bonita Springs."
- "Bonita Springs, Florida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bonita Springs
- Hotels in Bonita Springs
- Transportation in Bonita Springs
- Nightlife in Bonita Springs
- Restaurants in Bonita Springs
- Shopping in Bonita Springs
- See All...
Explore the World
- Thasos Hotels
- Vava`u Hotels
- Nashawena Island Hotels
- Hátùn Hotels
- Schiller Park
Badges & Stats in Bonita Springs
- 25 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 65 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Bonita Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bonita Springs
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: "Game of Thrones"..."
- updated a Bonita Springs Travelogue "Escaping Chicago's Winter"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Escaping Chicago's Winter"
- Wrote a Review For ambiance, great drinks, lively conversation... in Bonita Springs Nightlife
- Commented on one of sheeplike's Bonita Springs travel pages
Photos in Bonita SpringsSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 223 reviews, 581 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 82 reviews, 223 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 50 reviews, 208 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 112 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 53 reviews, 191 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 98 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Robinson Intro, 42 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa Intro, 46 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuscany Intro, 49 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galena Intro, 39 reviews, 112 photos