Caribbean and Central America Off The Beaten Path Tips by deecat Top 5 Page for this destination
Caribbean and Central America Off The Beaten Path: 25 reviews and 24 photos
Dee in Hell on Grand Cayman
As part of our Stingray City and City Excursion on Grand Cayman, we also visited a small town called, you guessed it, HELL. The place was named HELL because the man who was the first to see the area said, "This looks like HELL!" Thus name stuck.
It does look like hell; it's simply black, ugy rock in weird configurations and swampy water. There is a grocery store, a post office, and a small restaurant.
We, of course, purchased post cards so they would be stamped and post marked from HELL! I send post cards to several people, and they got a big "kick" out of it.
The Photograph my sister took of me in front of the post office and the tourist-type sign declaring that this is HELL.
Phone: (800) 256-6649
More Reviews (14)
- See All Miami, Florida Port Excursions
- See All Excursions Available in Progreso, Mexico
- See All More Than One Place to Eat on Horizon
- The Place for an Exotic Drink or a...
deecat's Related Pages
Caribbean and Central America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SAILING THE CARIBBEAN ON GLASSY SEAS"
- "Caribbean Cruise: A True Form of Luxury"
- "Welcome to the Caribbean mon!"
- "Cruise Update: Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean"
- "Cruising through the Carribbean!"
- "Backpacking through Central America"
- "Central America and Caribean by luiggi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caribbean and Central America
- Hotels in Caribbean and Central America
- Transportation in Caribbean and Central America
- Nightlife in Caribbean and Central America
- Restaurants in Caribbean and Central America
- Shopping in Caribbean and Central America
- Warnings and Dangers in Caribbean and Central America
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caribbean and Central America
- 32 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (71)
Have you been to Caribbean and Central America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caribbean and Central America
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: "Game of Thrones"..."
- Commented on one of VeronicaG's Caribbean and Central America travel pages
- updated a Caribbean and Central America Travelogue "A Cruise With Family, New Friends, & Fabulous Food"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Cruise With Family, New Friends, & Fabulous Food"
- Wrote a Review Miami, Florida Port Excursions in Caribbean and Central America Favorites
Photos in Caribbean and Central AmericaSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 223 reviews, 581 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 82 reviews, 223 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 50 reviews, 208 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 112 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 53 reviews, 191 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 98 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Robinson Intro, 42 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa Intro, 46 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuscany Intro, 49 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galena Intro, 39 reviews, 112 photos