Caribbean and Central America Nightlife Tips by deecat Top 5 Page for this destination
Caribbean and Central America Nightlife: 16 reviews and 29 photos
Dee at Rendezvous Lounge
When the sun goes down, the night comes alive in specialty bars, lounges, and clubs.
The ship's most popular area is the Rendezvous Lounge, newly enlarged with an inlaid wood dance floor. This spot has casual seating, a small bar and a combo, with passengers swinging to tunes of many eras.
It's a great place before dinner (especially since we ate the late dinner at 8:00 pm) or after dinner if you are not attending the show that night.
But, if you are in the mood for a fine champagne, you can go to the Champagne and Caviar Bar.
The Martini Bar provides a lovely setting that lives up to the name of its signature cocktai. You may choose from a selection of favorites on the extensive menu ranging from traditional to the "Chocolate Kiss!"
Or if you smoke cigars, you may prefer the ambience of a private sitting room to smoke a hand-rolled ciagar and drink a warm cognac in Michael's Club. It boasts "a well-stocked humidor and a distinctive list of aperitifs."
Dress Code: Dress, pants suit for women
Slacks, shirt, tie OR
Slack, polo shirt for men.
Directions: Rendezvous Lounge is on same deck as the Casino.
Phone: (800) 256-6649
More Reviews (14)
- See All Miami, Florida Port Excursions
- See All Excursions Available in Progreso, Mexico
- See All More Than One Place to Eat on Horizon
- Take a Trip to HELL
deecat's Related Pages
Caribbean and Central America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SAILING THE CARIBBEAN ON GLASSY SEAS"
- "Caribbean Cruise: A True Form of Luxury"
- "Welcome to the Caribbean mon!"
- "Cruise Update: Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean"
- "Cruising through the Carribbean!"
- "Backpacking through Central America"
- "Central America and Caribean by luiggi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caribbean and Central America
- Hotels in Caribbean and Central America
- Transportation in Caribbean and Central America
- Nightlife in Caribbean and Central America
- Restaurants in Caribbean and Central America
- Shopping in Caribbean and Central America
- Warnings and Dangers in Caribbean and Central America
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Explore the World
- Seneca Creek State Park Hotels
- Sakonnet Hotels
- Stömne Hotels
- Mount Everest Hotels
- Puerto Momotombo
- Drobeta-Turnu Severin
Badges & Stats in Caribbean and Central America
- 32 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Caribbean and Central America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caribbean and Central America
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: "Game of Thrones"..."
- Commented on one of VeronicaG's Caribbean and Central America travel pages
- updated a Caribbean and Central America Travelogue "A Cruise With Family, New Friends, & Fabulous Food"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Cruise With Family, New Friends, & Fabulous Food"
- Wrote a Review Miami, Florida Port Excursions in Caribbean and Central America Favorites
Photos in Caribbean and Central AmericaSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 223 reviews, 581 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 82 reviews, 223 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 50 reviews, 208 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 112 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 53 reviews, 191 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 98 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Robinson Intro, 42 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa Intro, 46 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuscany Intro, 49 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galena Intro, 39 reviews, 112 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (90)
Top Caribbean and Central America hotels
- Punta Cana Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Negril Hotels
- 429 Reviews - 962 Photos
- San Juan Hotels
- 689 Reviews - 2183 Photos
- Montego Bay Hotels
- 229 Reviews - 455 Photos
- Puerto Plata Hotels
- 71 Reviews - 230 Photos
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- 427 Reviews - 944 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 419 Reviews - 1018 Photos
- Ocho Rios Hotels
- 269 Reviews - 630 Photos
- Grand Cayman Hotels
- 420 Reviews - 805 Photos
- Providenciales Island Hotels
- 157 Reviews - 655 Photos
- Runaway Bay Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 187 Photos
- La Romana Hotels
- 58 Reviews - 101 Photos
- Kingston Hotels
- 106 Reviews - 170 Photos
- Nassau Hotels
- 648 Reviews - 1318 Photos
- Saint Thomas Hotels
- 51 Reviews - 60 Photos