Grand Bahama Island Restaurant Tips by deecat Top 5 Page for this destination
Grand Bahama Island Restaurants: 20 reviews and 20 photos
Buffet at Fortuna Beach Resort
During Christmas break in 1992, we stayed at what was then called Fortuna Beach Club.
Today, it is called Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort. It was then, and still is, an all-inclusive resort.
We still rave about the delicious food served there. All three meals were provided in a buffet style. The presentation of food was beautiful, and all that was offered was so fresh. If you don't gain weight here, it must be because you are so active with hiking, swimming, boating, and shopping.
Favorite Dish: Our favorites included all the different ways they prepared the fresh fish, especially the Grouper.
I especially liked the fresh coconut that was broken into pieces and placed on ice...yummy. The fresh fruits were tantalizing as were the desserts. All nationalities were represented in the buffet, but since the resort catered to Italians, much of the food was Italian (fortunately, my favorite.)
We made sure that we were back at the resort for all the meals because they were so spectacular.
CLICK TO SEE THE BETTER
Address: Doubloon Road & Churchill Drive, Freeport
More Reviews (16)
- See All Learning About Wealth in the Bahamas
- See All Nothing Quite as Exhilarating as Beach...
- See All Participate in All the Fun
- See All Some Facts and History of Grand Bahama...
deecat's Related Pages
Grand Bahama Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Islands of the Bahamas: Freeport/Lucaya"
- "Welcome to Grand Bahama Island"
- "Freeport/Lucaya and Grand Bahama"
- "Fabulous Freeport"
- "Freeport Grand Bahama"
- "Grand Bahama Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Bahama Island
- Hotels in Grand Bahama Island
- Transportation in Grand Bahama Island
- Nightlife in Grand Bahama Island
- Restaurants in Grand Bahama Island
- Shopping in Grand Bahama Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Bahama Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Union Island Hotels
- San Diego
- Caluya Island Hotels
- Bagabag Hotels
- Lucca Hotels
- Fort Polk
- Traverse City
Badges & Stats in Grand Bahama Island
- 17 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 87 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Grand Bahama Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Bahama Island
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: "Game of Thrones"..."
- updated a Grand Bahama Island Travel Page "Islands of the Bahamas: Freeport/Lucaya"
- Wrote a Review Learning About Wealth in the Bahamas in Grand Bahama Island Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nothing Quite as Exhilarating as Beach Volleyball"
Photos in Grand Bahama IslandSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 223 reviews, 581 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 82 reviews, 223 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 50 reviews, 208 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 112 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 53 reviews, 191 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 98 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Robinson Intro, 42 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa Intro, 46 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuscany Intro, 49 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galena Intro, 39 reviews, 112 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (90)
Latest Grand Bahama Island hotel reviews