"whoa,this is life!" Top 5 Page for this destination Limassol by noora&nina
Limassol Travel Guide: 246 reviews and 664 photos
After 6 times in Cyprus,we went back again in June 2003..and - again - the trip was awesome!Limassol just feels like a second home,although it's like an opposite to our hometown in Finland,Kuopio!Limassol has it all:sun,beach(not the perfect,but good),city(it's not all about the sun,sometimes you have to hit the shops,too!),very sunny and lovely local people and of course the nightlife in potamos yermasoiyas(tourist area)!
- Pros:the atmosphere,people,mediterranean lifestyle
- Cons:traffic,roads in the old town
- In a nutshell:once you have tried,you can't get enough of it!
Basement is located in the heart of Potamos Yermasoiyas and it's the must when spending a sparkling night in... more travel advice
Limassol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "not much to write about, up to now"
- "whoa,this is life!"
- "Limassol & Troodos mountains"
- "Limassol, the second largest city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Limassol
- Hotels in Limassol
- Transportation in Limassol
- Nightlife in Limassol
- Restaurants in Limassol
- Shopping in Limassol
- Warnings and Dangers in Limassol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Limassol
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Limassol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Limassol
Photos in LimassolSee All Photos (3)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.