"Shunde, what will you provide us?" Top 5 Page for this destination Foshan by xingfa

Foshan Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 104 photos

Happy father's day!

Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You

This weekend, I really feel the meaning of the word here---Shunde---one part of Foshan. Today is Father's day, so I must say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the fathers in the world, they are the greatest people in the world. They work hard and earn money for their family. They give their family a feeling of warmth in their lives. They keep their children and their wife safe... They work hard until they fall down... All the good praises for them are not enough...

I don't know how often I've been here before, but this time, just spent a weekend with my good friend Ivy in Shunde, living in her home (I always do that, haha...), and spending some brief, light-hearted time in her father's factory... The people of Shunde are very bright, and a lot of people there know how to do business, have so many good ideas, and so much courage.

Love our happy life.

This afternoon it's so hot here, maybe more than 33c, but Ivy and me were still able to find a way to happiness despite difficult times. Life is full of difficulties, but we can't allow our feelings to always succumb to difficulties -- that is the worst that can happen.

Do you know what we found? Aha... We drove a motorcycle through some side streets and fields to the Bei Jiang riverside and played in the water there. I say "play" because we didn't go swimming there... How could we? haha... So many people were swimming there in the evening, under the sunset... Beautiful orange colored sun, green trees, small white flowers, old bridges, boats, playful children... All the things that create a nice picture of life!!!

When you can't hold on to your life, then, just enjoy it!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I must admit,these days, I went there too often, so my mother is almost indignant with me and wondered why I have time to go there but haven't enough time to go home. ;-p

Ok, now, I want to show you something about Foshan & Shunde...

• Last visit to Foshan: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 18, 2004

• Oct 15, 2006 at 10:59 AM

lovely page! Nikos

• rajeevindia65's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2006 at 2:05 AM

Hi can you suggest some Indian retaurant in Foshan and GZ , im from new delhi been here for a few weeks only but have to loive here for 2 years

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2005 at 5:37 PM

great pics!

• urban4est's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2004 at 3:38 AM

I would never question your photographic skills. You give too many examples of how good they are and the poetic heart that guides the lens. I like your blend and contrasts of old, new, city, rural, wild and domesticated. Lovely

• Klapmutsen's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2004 at 6:32 AM

Thanks for your beautiful page

• pkfops's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2004 at 6:37 AM

That's the part of China I like. Life is so much different in the country than in the city. I prefere a simple bowl of noodles over a BigMac anyday.

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2004 at 7:04 PM

I always knew you would become a good photographer some day. You make Ivy's plants look like a botanical garden. Thanks for showing us the real Shunde.

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2004 at 5:11 PM

Foshan sounds interesting and Shunde is quite a waterworld, great pics!

xingfa

“Don't stop me, I am traveling now!”

Badges & Stats in Foshan