"One day trip to Nankunshan" Huizhou by xingfa
Huizhou Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 23 photos
Two hours from Guangzhou, Here is one part of Nankunshan, named Qixian Hu.
A story said, 7 fairies swimming here before, so named Qixian Hu (7 fairies lake). A lovely island in the mid of the lake.
Call 086-0752-7690065 for help.
This pic, two dragonflys here... hehe...
I am very brave I guess, haha...
- Pros:The air is very fresh and clear here.
- Cons:Can't find a WC here very easy...too trouble...
- In a nutshell:Air and tree and lake here are good.
Chinese traditional gardens style. P.S. Pose in the green world... Hope you enjoy my pics. :) more travel advice
xingfa's Related Pages
Huizhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One day trip to Nankunshan"
- "hot spring"
- "A very developed tie 2 city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Huizhou
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Huizhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huizhou
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guangzhou Intro, 34 reviews, 34 photos
- Sanya Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Foshan Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Panyu Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- China Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jiangmen Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Huizhou Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Yangshuo Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liuzhou Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Zhaoqing 2 reviews, 2 photos