"Shannon--County Clare" Shannon by Dazzle88
Shannon Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 177 photos
Bunratty Castle is the most complete and authentic mediaveal castle in Ireland. Built in 1425, & plundered on many occasions, it was restored to its former splendour with furnishings & tapestries capturing the mood and the style of the times.
- Pros:Felt like I was in a fantasy
- Cons:Low walls and doorways
- In a nutshell:Fantastical
There are two main airports in Ireland. One in Dublin and one in Shannon. Shannon airport is at a great location where... more travel advice
Dazzle88's Related Pages
Shannon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shannon and West Clare"
- "RitchiS1's new Shannon Page"
- "Shannon / Limerick"
- "Shannon--County Clare"
- "Gateway to the west of Ireland"
- "International and National Airport"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shannon
- Hotels in Shannon
- Transportation in Shannon
- Nightlife in Shannon
- Restaurants in Shannon
- Shopping in Shannon
- Warnings and Dangers in Shannon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shannon
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Shannon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shannon
Top 5 Pages
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Park City Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Ireland Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos