"Dazzling Dublin" Dublin by Dazzle88
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,404 reviews and 10,312 photos
Dublin is a beautiful city, full of beautiful a warm people that welcome you where ever you go!
There are so many places to shop in Dublin, and so many trendy things that you can't even find in New York! Its especially nice to shop in Dublin because there are so many pedestrian only streets, which you wont fid in NYC!
This is Ireland's oldest college. It is so beautiful inside and it resides in the heart of Ireland. It would be a great experience to go to school there.
- Pros:Great people, shopping, food, and history
- Cons:Easy to get lost
- In a nutshell:It was a great opportunity to experience something new!
Dublinia brings turbulent history of medieval Dublin vividly to life. Visitors experience life in the Middle Ages... more travel advice
Dublin Writers Museum is located in a magnificent 18th Century mansion. The collections feature the lives and works of... more travel advice
Dazzle88's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "AT LAST I MADE IT TO DUBLIN"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Park City Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Ireland Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos