"Alliston, Ontario" Alliston by Andrea_Shipton
Alliston Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 15 photos
When I was up in Borden I went to this town that is about 15 minutes away from Borden. It's bigger then Borden. Nice country views it has. There's this big inn called Notawasaga Inn. It has an indoor pool in it, an arcade area, sponge court, mini putt and 45 pleasure holes of golf. The main downtown has all different types of stores.
- Pros:The places to visit and the people
- Cons:Not many big stores
- In a nutshell:Great Place To Visit!
Andrea_Shipton's Related Pages
Alliston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Potato Capital of Ontario, or at least Simcoe Co."
- "Alliston, Ontario"
- "Alliston. Great Place to Shop, Live and Play"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Alliston
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Alliston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alliston
Top 5 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cobourg Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Alliston Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Hull Intro, 1 photo
- Borden Intro, 1 review