"Iguazu (Argentina)" Parque Nacional del Iguazù by luzmaria
Parque Nacional del Iguazù Travel Guide: 399 reviews and 1,166 photos
The beautiful 67.000 has.(hectareas) that make up the Iguazu National Park are located North of (la Provincia de) Misiones in Argentina,
which is the state that is the most northeast bound, surrounded.
by Paraguay and Brazil. It is most famous for the Iguazu Falls in the northern most tip of the state.
The Iguazu river (which is 1320 km long) is the border with brazil.
In 1984 the falls were declared World Heritage by the UN.
here are the falls!!
or at least some of them...
Las cataratas del IGUAZU (IGUAZU FALLS) are a must see in argentina.
The falls are so beautiful!
you can fly there with Aerolinas Argentinas. the Iguazu airport is only 7 km away from the falls.
There are several flights a day to/from Iguazu falls - BA.
Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes cos you can walk many hours.
In Iguazu you can listen to the birds, see tucanes, butterflies and enjoy the coaties!!
here are 2 coaties. they re very friendly animals, which you may feed.
Sendero Macuco: if you like watching nature try the Macuco path and enjoy!!!
- Pros:beautiful, especially Garganta del Diablo!!
- Cons:it might be too hot and you ll get all wet if you approach the falls, but i like that!
- In a nutshell:just go there!
At the parque provincial de Misiones there are no falls but theres a lot to see... this almost tropical area is being... more travel advice
If you have time, cross borders (with a remise) to Brasil (no visa needed if you only go to the National Park, and you... more travel advice
luzmaria's Related Pages
Parque Nacional del Iguazù Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iguazu Falls - The World's Most Spectacular!"
- "Falling Water . . ."
- "An amazing experience at Iguazu Falls"
- "The End of the Rainbow"
- "Finally to the Falls"
- "Devil's Throat - Garganta del Diablo"
- "Yguazù : Agua grande !!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Hotels in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Transportation in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Nightlife in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Restaurants in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Shopping in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Warnings and Dangers in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Parque Nacional del Iguazù?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
Photos in Parque Nacional del IguazùSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 50 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mar del Plata Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Provincia de San Juan Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Tilcara Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Provincia de Córdoba Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- La Rochelle Intro, 2 photos