"ARGENTINA, PAIS GENEROSO!!" luzmaria's Profile
hi!! since you re visiting argentina -even if only virtually- do take a few seconds to donate a meal to a poor child by clicking on the world logo at this site for free!!! i do it everyday, i dont ask that much and it really helps!! thanks! http://www.porloschicos.com/PorLosChicos.NET/
Now, if you want to listen to our national anthem by a guitar player :
Escuchen el himno guitarreado por un gaucho talentoso, es imperdible!! me puso la piel de gallina!! es hermoso!
I'm currently living in Paris, France, so i m afraid i won't be able to see you in Bs As...
climbing mountains in Sierra de la Ventana, province of Buenos Aires.
Here is a true story, I hope it helps hikers from all over the Globe!!! ;)
One day, Joe, Bob and Dave were hiking in a wilderness area when they came upon a large, raging, violent river. They needed to get to the other side, but had no idea of how to do so.
Joe prayed to God, saying, "Please God, give me the strength to cross this river."
Poof! God gave him big arms and strong legs, and he was able to swim across the river in about two hours, although he almost drowned a couple of times.
Seeing this, Dave prayed to God, saying, "Please God, give me the strength and the tools to cross this river."
Poof! God gave him a rowboat and he was able to row across the river
in about an hour, after almost capsizing the boat a couple of times.
Bob had seen how this worked out for the other two, so he also prayed to God saying, "Please God, give me the strength and the tools, and the intelligence, to cross this river."
Poof! God turned him into a woman. She looked at the map, hiked upstream a couple of hundred yards, then walked across the bridge.
La Falda (in Cordoba) is a beautiful, quiet, sleepy, peaceful provincial town. ideal to rest and unwind or just to go with family and small children.
La Falda (en Cordoba) es un pueblo hermoso y muy tranquilo. ideal para descansar o ir en familia...
Ladies and gentlemen, live, from tierra del fuego: the penguin.
Once in Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego you can go to National Park Lapataia to see the wilderness, flora and fauna and see where the road ends. its the end of the world!!
this penguin was sunbathing... see if you can find it!!
I strongly reccommend you go on the expeditions that take you to walk on the Ojo del Albino (glaciar)!!!!
En tierra del fuego no es necesario ir al parque nacional lapataia (aunque si es una excelente idea) para ver la naturaleza y la fauna autoctona, sino que esta por todas partes y es imposible perdersela.
este pinguino estaba tomando sol entre las piedras... a ver si lo descubren!!
tambien estan buenisimas las excursiones que invitan a caminar sobre los imponentes glaciares como ojo del albino y otros.
se los recomiendo!!!!
Ushuaia is the "southest" city in the world, and also full of the youngest people, it is the capital of the awe-inspiring province of tierra del fuego.
Ushuaia es la ciudad mas austral (y joven) del mundo, queda en la provincia de Tierra del Fuego y es muy pintoresca.
Here are some of the virtual tourists i have met - they re the nicest people ever!!!
This is the vt meeting we had on November 1st. My very first one!!!!!!
The guest of honour was Feffe.
Our German visitors had the most interesting stories about their trip to Antarctica to tell us!
Unfortunately, it s been a while since i ve last travelled somewhere, i have been mostly home studying a lot here in Buenos Aires. But as i love travelling, i have started to travel through other people who actually do it more often and tell me their anecdotes and stories, so i can almost imagine what those places are like. THANX!!!
Personal Pages (2)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 94 Reviews
- 140 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Uploaded a Photo to "TANGO GRATIS - DIA DE LA MUJER - PUERTO MADERO"
- luzmaria and BenFromParis are now friends.
- Wrote a Review NO FIREWORKS ON NEW YEAR'S EVE in Paris Favorites
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: new years eve in paris"
updated their Profile Page "ARGENTINA, PAIS GENEROSO!!"
- Commented on Tarragh's profile page
- created a Mont Saint Michel Travel Page "mont saint michel!!! here i am!"
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 50 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mar del Plata Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Provincia de San Juan Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Tilcara Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Provincia de Córdoba Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- La Rochelle Intro, 2 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22488 Reviews - 55061 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3099 Reviews - 5883 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos