"A nice little town surrounded by coffee" Apaneca by MrRandMcnally
Apaneca Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 17 photos
We were lucky enough to show up in this town for their Gastronomical festival so we saw lots of people and Really good food, Pupusas, stuffed Cornmeal things, and grilled meat and vegitables. Alos there was music, the coolist of which were a group of indiginous musicians singing in their ancient language.
MrRandMcnally's Related Pages
Apaneca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nice little town surrounded by coffee"
- "Going back home"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Apaneca
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Apaneca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Apaneca
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrgyzstan Intro, 31 reviews, 26 photos
- Ambergris Cay Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Aruba Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medellín Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 27 reviews, 7 photos
- Moscow Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- San Andrés Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Cusco Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos