"A nearby beach" La Libertad by MrRandMcnally
La Libertad Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 17 photos
Doesn't have the beauty of El Cuco but good surfing and better resturants. Also at least twice as close to San Salvador, and even closer to the Airport. The Pier and its open air fish market are worth seeing.
A long pier is almost completely covered in stalls selling the days catch, the part without stalls holds the boats used... more travel advice
MrRandMcnally's Related Pages
La Libertad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A sleezy port"
- "A nearby beach"
- "WELCOME TO MY KASSA"
- "LA LIBERTAD"
- "El Mar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Libertad
- Nightlife in La Libertad
- Restaurants in La Libertad
- Warnings and Dangers in La Libertad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Libertad
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to La Libertad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Libertad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrgyzstan Intro, 31 reviews, 26 photos
- Ambergris Cay Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Aruba Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Medellín Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 27 reviews, 7 photos
- Moscow Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- San Andrés Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Cusco Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos