"Charming Colonial town" Top 5 Page for this destination Suchitoto by MrRandMcnally
Suchitoto Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 85 photos
Suchitoto is the only town that I saw in El Salvador that truely retains its colonial feel. From the Old church on the central square, soon to be restored with help from the Spanish, to the coblestone streets it is a great place to visit, relax and feel a slower pace of life.
Really my favorite church that I saw in El Salvador the church on the square in Suchitoto Just has a feel of age. The... more travel advice
MrRandMcnally's Related Pages
Suchitoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old capital"
- "Colonial Suchitoto"
- "Charming Colonial town"
- "Living in Suchitoto"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suchitoto
- Hotels in Suchitoto
- Transportation in Suchitoto
- Restaurants in Suchitoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Suchitoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suchitoto
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Suchitoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suchitoto
Photos in SuchitotoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrgyzstan Intro, 31 reviews, 26 photos
- Ambergris Cay Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Aruba Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medellín Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 27 reviews, 7 photos
- Moscow Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- San Andrés Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Cusco Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos