"Gateway to the Amazon" Leticia by MrRandMcnally
Leticia Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 33 photos
Leticia is a cute little colombian town. Nothing special, no colonial arcatecture, no big cultural sights, but what it does have is a port on the Amazon River. I spent most of my time in the Amazon across the river in Brazil, see my Brazilian and Peruvian Amazon pages, but Leticia makes for a convinient jumping off point to explore the Rain Forest.
MrRandMcnally's Related Pages
Leticia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "welcome to colombia"
- "Leticia Information"
- "Entering the Amazonas"
- "Gateway to the Amazon"
- "Amazonas - a magic world"
- "Living the Leticia Life"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leticia
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Leticia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leticia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrgyzstan Intro, 31 reviews, 26 photos
- Ambergris Cay Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Aruba Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medellín Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 27 reviews, 7 photos
- Moscow Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- San Andrés Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Cusco Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos