"Two go camping in St Davids" Saint Davids by olye
Saint Davids Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 58 photos
This was the view from our tent, less than 100 yards from the famous Coastal path running around the edge of Pembrokeshire
There are numerous rocky coves to be found along the coast. This one was just down from our campsite, and beatiful (v cold sea to swin in!) As we sat here, we watched a seal swim round the rocks, and eventually surface, wave his whiskers at us in surprise, and dash off underwater in an instant.
This is a working fishing village, which used to have an open mine at the top of the cliff. walking up to the top of the cliff, you can follow the remains of a railway that used to take the coal from the nearby quarry back to the harbour to be taken away. Incredible flowers and butterflies
olye's Related Pages
Saint Davids Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St David's Pembrokeshire"
- "The Smallest City"
- "Two go camping in St Davids"
- "Tyddewi - tiny little city in a corner of Wales"
- "St. Davids"
- "St. David's, Wales.....coming soon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Davids
- Restaurants in Saint Davids
- Shopping in Saint Davids
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Davids
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saint Davids?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Davids
Top 5 Pages
- Massif de la Vanoise Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chania Intro, 3 photos
- Woolacombe Intro, 3 photos
- Saint Davids Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.