My Favorite Pages

shelnlin's Profile Photo
shelnlin Jul 11, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Good to see you on here again my dear friend, you still grace my page's front cover. I must come in here a bit more too.

• 2me's Profile Photo
    2me Jul 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Hi Shell, good to see you too on board VT and thanks for the lovely note. I don't login to VT frequently but I do occasional check-up in case someone of my old friends have posted something. Have a nice day :)

• shelnlin's Profile Photo
    shelnlin Jul 23, 2013 at 4:12 PM

You and me both Vipac... will drop you a line later today if I am able. I will no doubt come in here more after my studies are over as you well know. Big hugs from here :-D

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Jun 15, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Happy birthday!

shelnlin's Profile Photo
shelnlin Jun 9, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Errr Abbas where did all that writing go? I know we havent been on here for awhile, but dont take it off... Its your writing after all... Thank you for the greeting on my birthday both offline and online! :-)

adeeltahir's Profile Photo
adeeltahir Feb 21, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Sending Warm wishes across the miles........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance as I'll be out of country then.

Etoile2B's Profile Photo
Etoile2B Jul 15, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

uglyscot's Profile Photo
uglyscot Jul 15, 2008 at 12:11 AM

Happy birthday, Abbas.

fouads's Profile Photo
fouads Apr 19, 2008 at 6:13 AM

Thank you very much for visiting my home page and for your kind comment . wish you all the best fouad

JuliaK's Profile Photo
JuliaK Dec 9, 2007 at 2:00 PM

Hi there! I guess you can let me know the difference between the two birthday greetings, as you know Arabic and I do not.. All the "greetings" were kindly contributed by VT members years ago.. so blame them :-)

SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
SWFC_Fan Dec 3, 2007 at 11:44 AM

Hi Abbas! Thanks for visiting my pages :-) I still have many countries to visit before I have truly travelled the globe...but I'm working on it! ;-) What a great player Zizou was - one of the best in the world in recent years! :-)

mesoblonda's Profile Photo
mesoblonda Nov 29, 2007 at 8:53 AM

Now I understand! It was my idea...my pages... Cheers.