"Barco De Avila- escape to the Gredos Sierras" El Barco de Ávila by angelab_nyc
El Barco de Ávila Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 116 photos
A 2 hour drive from Madrid . In the mountains ...a historic town and quaint . Famous for their beans( thought I would throw that in)...seriously though, this area is receiving more attention from city dwellers looking for fresh air, hiking and a simpler pace.
- Pros:peaceful mountains, biking, walks, etc
- Cons:nothing to do in the town, but a great side trip for a day
- In a nutshell:a small village
angelab_nyc's Related Pages
El Barco de Ávila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barco de Avila"
- "Barco De Avila- escape to the Gredos Sierras"
- "An unusual and great experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in El Barco de Ávila
- Hotels in El Barco de Ávila
- Transportation in El Barco de Ávila
- Restaurants in El Barco de Ávila
- See All...
Badges & Stats in El Barco de Ávila
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to El Barco de Ávila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in El Barco de Ávila
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cusco Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Fuengirola Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Nikko Intro, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 3 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Lima Intro, 2 reviews
- El Barco de Ávila Intro, 2 photos
- County Dublin Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.